Consulting services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All aspects of Rapid Rehousing for families
- Needs assessments & strategic planning
- New program design & development
- Services integration strategies
- Public/private partnerships & collaborations
- Cross-system collaboration
Our services are often provided via interactive conference call and web-based communication, with site visits as necessary. Addtionally, we provided customized technical assistance through interactive webinar format – developed specifically to respond to an organization’s issues and/or needs.
Training material can be customized to meet the needs of individual programs and local communities, as well as to be consistent with available resources. Our expertise is particularly focused on working with the most vulnerable of homeless and precariously housed families, including those with high-intensity service needs.
INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING: Contact us directly or go to Citymart.com and find Partnering for Change under “Showcases”
(Also see http://partnering-for-change.org/ashokaoverview/ )